LFM is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity among our workforce and in our markets. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give of their best.
To that end the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and all we trade with, and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexuality, religion or age. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, contractors, producers, suppliers and applicants to trade with us will be treated fairly. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation. Producers will be selected to sell at our markets without regard to their gender, race, disability or any other protected characteristic.
• To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff are recognised and valued.
• Every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all. No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
• Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
• Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
• We will review all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
• Breaches of our equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
• This policy is fully supported by senior management
• The policy will be monitored and reviewed annually
High Street Kensington now has it's very own farmers market every Sunday
Not just apples! Pears, plums, damsons, gages...
All of our weekend markets are open every week, apart from Ladbroke Grove.
Good news for North West London!
If you're on our email list you'll have noticed we've been asking you to bring your egg boxes back to market to be refilled. Here's why.